~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Saturday 16 February 2013

..!!SpaZzing TVXQ GoOds!!..


IT'S TIME~


IT'S TIME~


IT'S TIME~


KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY , I know.. IT'S MY TIME!
Just go with it xD

So, how my loyal readers doing?
Fine~~~~~~ as always or you had a bad day?
Hm.. don't mushy mushy.. me not likey :(

Before we start off our so called -Spazzing TVXQ Goods-
Assalamualaikum, Anyeonghasaeyo and Hello to all of you~

So sorry nae.. I don't online much now,
So busy with school,store,TV5XQ and home..
So sorry nae..now I want to show all of you what I had purchase in January since February goods just order now.. xD *runaway*

Before we enter our so call TVXQ Goods~
I want to tell of you that the purpose I posting what album or merchandise I bought about TVXQ is to let you know how good quality and how fragile the album or merchandise are.

I'm not showing off my collection but yeah this is my blog I wrote about myself and yeah kinda feel proud to it since I'm being myself.
So, the purpose is to let you know how things work on TVXQ stuff..
Okay?

Not wasting more time,


!LET'S GO TO OUR LAND!

Okay, the first TVXQ album I want to show you are :

[Click on the picture for Large View - ^o^]


= TVXQ - HUG ALBUM =

.Front Cover.


A little information about this album is - IT'S REALLY FRAGILE -
Do you see the CD, it situated at the back of the album,right so, the CD can crack or scratch
maybe if the parcel didn't come with bubble wrapping
and the post office throw your thing, it worst!

Yeah, the seller who sell this don't bubble wrapped MINE ALBUM , thank God, nothing happen!
How can she didn't wrapped it and moreover album.
I'm so blacklist her! 
TVXQ items is fragile, hard to get .. she do this to me!
<She apologize anyway yeah.. people make mistake, so chill^_^>

2nd album are :

= TVXQ - TRI-ANGLE =

.Front Cover.


Okay, for Tri-Angle album, I just want to warned all of you,
It easy to got scratch if you didn't take care of it carefully like mine.
Got some scratch at the front cover but still LOVE THE PHOTOBOOK.

The Photobook just so amazing and so HD, and the pictures all really really nice.
And love the back cover.. so pink :)

-This is must have since it their first album,right? -


3rd album are :

= TVXQ - CATCH ME (Red Version) + Group Photocard = 


I'm so Lovin' You this album :D
I've been searching for this photocard after I got my Catch Me (SE),
My supplier inform me so I grab it... only one left~
I'm waiting for my Changmin to come to me , love you Min :) *runaway*

And about this album, I just want to say that,
Better keep it stand not press on top of it since I notice that the fabric use is really high and at the same time it like damaging it, the fabric... I think because of the Yunho face~
So, better keep it stand,okay~ :)

4th album are : 

= TVXQ - KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN (Repackage) =


About this album, It's a 2nd that I bought along with Changmin Merch, stay tuned for the the merch okay~
But, to tell you, there' no scratch at all and all the album she (the seller who let me purchase this)
 had all first press! 
I bought this since I want to have Yunho photocard actually.
To tell you, the real story is I just want the photocard actually and I purchase it.
But when the parcel arrive, I was so shock to see it comes with the album.

My expression was like ~what~~~~ O.o
Did I do something when ordering it, I thought I just bought the photocard?
Then, she buzz me at PM and asked did the parcel arrive already, like the album?
Then, I know she though I want the album with photocard~
But yeah, still love this album ~
 <Thanks Unnie for letting me purchase them all >

So, yeah here it is and to tell you about the album, better keep it safely since it quite heavy 
and may scratch the cover which protect the album and beware when you accidently drop it,
may cause your leg hurt. well, It heavy to tell you!.


~ Move On Please~


So, we have done with all the album and now for the Merchandise~

1) TVXQ - T-SHIRT from SME Pop-Up Store 


I choose the black color since Yunho and Changmin wear this when he promote the shirt XD
I'M SO NOT GONNA USE THIS T-SHIRT!
So Precious to wear *cry*

Yeah, still gonna wear it for sleep only.
Wish to get the notebook, some other time will do.
Jaejae concert merch in the list now!

The Tag = TVXQ!= 

 2) TVXQ - I AM POSTCARD 



Hope you can see the picture below.
It nice I should say and Changmin pants, style *thumbs up*



3) Jaejoong Purse - Louis Vuitton.




For your information, my purse IS NOT ORIGINAL like Jaejae wear.
Jaejae purse just too so priceless >.<
You should view this to know , how in the world he wear this expensive thing!


Jung, you got good taste,bro!

4) Yunho Newspaper Bag.



First of all, I thought this bag can fill books something you bought to school~
Since I'm still high school student .... like a sling bag~
But, after opened it HELL ------> THIS BAG FOR TRAVELLING!

You don't know how big the inside is!
You could fill clothes for 3 days in there!
What, am I want to runaway or something >.<
My older sister just laugh at me after she saw me unpacked it.
But yeah, still gonna wear this bag to school, see if IT convenient to put books or yeah so on.

YunJae drive me headache.

5) Changmin Cute Merchandise.



This is the first merch I purchase and after that I purchase the KYHD (Repackage).
When I saw this, I was like> please let me buy this<
Then after got her confirmation on email, I bought this >.<
I still can't believe when I get to purchase this.
Love the Changmin bag and I got free gift from her :D
She's just too kind on her own, I'm so happy when I hear it~
 I want to wear the bag so much >.<

.Free Gift.

====================================================================

I think, that only for now~
Waiting for others to arrive safely.
It got block since it Chinese New Year, I hope thing goes well after CNY.

To all my readers, Happy Holiday who still on vacation and Always cheer up for whom gonna start working or schooling.

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment