~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Friday 25 January 2013

..!!YJ - JJ Give Out YunJaeEvidence Again XD - Part5!!..

Assalamualaikum, Anyeonghasaeyo and Hello~
How's my fine readers doing~~~~~ *singing mozart mode*
So~~~~~ I back again with HOT SO HOT,SO COOL, SO SWEEETTTTTTTTTT.. YJ EVIDENCE!
Yeah.. forgive for the over reacting hyper super maniac mood,
because YOU. ALL. GOT. TO. BE. WARE. OF. THIS. YUNJAE. EVIDENCE.!

Okay, to start off our MORE. SUPER. HOT . YUNJAE .EVIDENCE!
I really need to stop doing this kind of big letter thing, so here's the bonus picture for YJ Part5.

huh~ always the best XD

Okay, we got our main picture so next is the moment you all have being waiting for~

BEWARE : may got Heart Attack/serious expression/head aches/lots of cursing and etc..etc....

Okay~ done with the warning.
So, let's get into the most famous, sweetest, awesome YunJae Lalaland~
Seriously, I got to stop doing this thing!

Ok, for all of your information,
We all know that our Jaejoongie had come out with the most sold album, number 1 in every store chart and to me I'm really proud of it. *peace yo*

Okay, the album contains 5 song,right and those 5 song all got their amazing meaning buried in them.
And I just love, the MINE concept because all the MV conclusion, all Cassiopeia and JYJ stans describe that the message Jaejoong want to send is his freedom. 
Wow... My mind just aches so much with reading them.. like 20 or something.

Okay, back on the topic.
So yeah, we all know right the song that Jaejoong composed himself are on the track3 and track4.

Track 3 - Full Inside Me
Track 4 - Consolation only For Me/ Healing For Myself

And I know, all of you must being search the translation same goes to me since it Jaejoong who wrote them.
Maybe some of you.... *peace*
Okay, to tell you.. I'm quite a crazy person when I'm reading the translation of track3.
Why??

Here's some lyrics that make me crazy~

That one and only person I call her my love is you.
Oh woo… you fill me up
Once again, today, I love you like it’s my last day.
Oh woo… you fill me up


Okay, maybe I'm a bit rated person but who wouldn't love this part.
Okay, I know the meaning that everyone know like Jaejoong said the 'girl' fill Jaejae heart but for me it fill both! XDD
Sorry *hide behind president*

Move on please so the YUNJAE evidence didn't start there actually, 
I just want to waste your time to know what my heart and head think XD
The YJEvidence start at track4.
Hell yeah!

So, the song that played in track 4 is -Consolation Only For Me- or know as Healing For Myself!
What the hell..was that???
---> HEALING--> FOR MYSELF?????

Without wasting our time, let's go to the lyrics one by one,okay!

BEWARE : 
If you all want to read this! just bear with the long so long meaning,okay!
Cursing the owner aka ME for writing this nonsense I didn't give the fack at all.
Lastly, just read this first because I know, it make sense at last.

English Translation:


The ring I prepared for you lost its pair
It is only left on my finger, and so sorrow cries
Wish it rains so it can hide my tears
Cry, cry, cry again


I feel that the sad song flowing in my ears
might stop my heart that sank
The soul of love that isn’t leaving captures me again
Cry, cry, cry again
Love love, the love that abandoned me
Love love, I live in memories and reminiscence
You are already my soul
How to live, without you
Even the cup of coffee that I unconsciously ordered for you is cold
like the you who cooled off unlike my heart
Trying to fix the puzzle of love that already went criss-cross
Cry, cry, cry again
I love you I love you
also the love that abandoned me
I love you I love you
although I live in memories and reminiscence
You are already my soul
How to live, without you
Oh you are my love, where are you
Oh you are my love forever


= Read the lyrics already? here's what I want to tell you~=

(1st paragraph)
First of all~ what the hell Jaejae is talking over here?
So, it may have 2 coincidence:
1) Yunho is not wearing their suppose to be couple ring--> Cartier aka secret love??
2) Yunho is not even want to accept anything form Jaejoong now
you all know right, during Jaejae MINE interview he said that :
'I prepare a ring to a person but the person refuse to accept the ring that I gave without opening what inside the box (since it wrapped) that is ring.
I got refund for the ring that person refuse since I had already wore mine since it A COUPLE RING.!!

So, it kinda related to the song which is Jaejae composed this song like I said, maybe 2 of them in fight because if you all read the whole lyrics it was Jaejae who fight for his love..asking where his love is.. 
and this song too is really related to his tweet remember ~

-> Love or Forgive.. I choose forgiveness , - >  REGRET!
So, maybe he ask yun and yun said he forgive him? .. and regret is after the tweet jae seems lost right but busy himself with the new album thing.. yeah.. regret in his tweet means, he regret leaving or making yun hurt so much??.. I DON'T KNOW.. but let's just wait for the truth.
sometimes.. i think like Yunho didn't know Jaejoong like he always do!

(2nd paragraph)
Yup. read the 3rd line 'the soul'
We all remember right, my other half Jung Yunho ~
So maybe because Jaejoong already considered Yun as his other half make things more worst since Yun didn't give a damn after the love..forgive thing??
*sigh* ... this is getting harder that I THOUGHT!

(3rd paragraph)
Love that abandoned me??
Is so obvious that he already apologise but Yunho is making their relationship more harder and wicked! what the hell, JUNG!
Just throw away your broken heart and start over!!!!
I know it hurt but at least Jaejae doesn't leave you.. fack up!

(4th paragraph)
Seems they really meet,nae in this 4 years separation~ *wink*
see the 3rd line - puzzle love went criss-cross - 
they both broken but at least one of them try to fix the damn broken thing. Jaejoong really work hard to fix everything happen but Yunho seems like don't want to keep this and want to move on.
aish.. move on??? what the hell????? so leave Jae alone???

The famous Gay ahjussi = Hong Seok Cheon~  Jae and Yun meet because of this man! I THINK!
Why simple? during Hello Counselor, ShinDong Yook mention:
'Do you know that Seok Cheon said Yunho is really furious(laugh)'
Yunho being shy because all korea know that this Seok Cheon guy is GAY!
and Jaejoong new tweet there Seok Cheon guy in there supporting Jaejoong new album.
I know this Seok Cheon is a wonderful person because he took care of this two guys.
Love you so much, Itaewon Ahjussi. (His romantic  restaurant name)

A little information how YunJae and Hong Seok Cheon met:



(5th paragraph)
this gorgeous man over here don't want to stop his love and keep shouting for this person to hear! so he decided to live in his memories although this person had move on~
okay, once again..wth!!! so you willing to live in memories and cries remembering yunho?? 
I can't say anything because this is your heart, Jaejoong~ *sigh*

(last paragraph)
My other half thing make you like this Jaejoong!

Yunho, just don't make thing harder?
Are you listening to your father again??
Stop listening to him! Yah! You're already 28 yo!
This is your love life!
If things doesn't stop! I don't know how in the future thing will turn out???

Okay guys, so.. do you all get what I MEAN?
It likes Yunho is playing push and pull with Jaejoong that leads Jaejoong to this kind of depression thing!
It doesn't lead Jaejoong too same goes to Yunho.
I think Yunho being in this state... maybe 80% his father interrupted in his life again!
Aish... I don't know what happen between them but If I just can stalker them, I WOULD!

It lead this man to MOVE ON! without Jaejoong???
 WHAT IN THE WORLD!!!!

I felt really stressful, heart broken. cries too much until my eyes hurt~
OMG~ this never happen before that I feel so depress but this thing is too obvious!

See Yunho right now???
Well, I Love him to start acting in drama but wth with the kissing scene!
HE'S SUCKING THE GIRL MOUTH!!!!!!!!

Well, try so hard huh to love a woman again!
You're so so wrong JUNG!
I'm so pissed off right now!

Okay, IF the lyrics Jaejoong wrote is NOT FOR YUNHO~
as IF!!!!
and I know who anti- YunJae will start cursing me, I don't give the fack at all, haters xDDD

DO YOU REALLY KNOW SOMEONE ELSE THAN YUNHO????

If you REALLY DO just leave your comment below,
Let's see if your reasons are convincing and convenience to YJS like me!

OMG! DID I JUST START A FIGHT??
Well,  I DID  xD

Okay, that all for now.
Is this YunJae evidence or more like facts?? or my despression??
Aish.. well there is YJ evidence since this song for Yunho, the refund ring.. it's evidence right?
I leave it to you all. *muching Minnie cookies*
Sorry nae too much babbling but it just I can't let this slip!

Bonus picture of our beloved YunJae  :))

So Beautiful , right *cries*
Ok. bye^^

6 comments:

  1. najiaprincess889 March 2013 at 15:57

    I'm literally in tears due to your post .... however i feel like Yunho must have a reason for him acting like that. Jaejoong my lovely depressed and sad little kitty......i just wish he wouldn't suffer like this.....i hope Yunho can step up and take charge of his love...... there's no doubt that Yunho still loves Jaejoong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. dear, who ever you are, thank you for the comment and your lovely thought~
      yes, we can see right Jae just to obvious lately with his love towards Yun and i really hope just like what you said 'yunho could step up and take charge of his love' totally with you dear :)
      sometimes,i really want to know what kind of problem yun face.. is he still face his father n yeah to afraid to come out..
      just go and take jae away with you and live happily.. you don't need people who don't understand you, Yun and i know Jae would wiling to follow you everywhere you go, your his Other Half, Jung :(

      sorry dear, too much replying , so happy to see your comment ^^
      have a nice day,dear :)

      Delete
  2. Hmm.. Its Yunho's father we are talking about. And being obedient son, Yunho will listen to him. I dont carry any more hope now than before, back in 2011. I am angry and hurt when Yunho keep doing this to Jae. If he can throw away Jae like a piece of crap, maybe it is a sign, that Jae better move on.

    When we see their relationship when they were young, we can see that they were so carefree and really adore each other. Maybe Yunho father is also aware of this and cant accept the fact that Yunho likes Jae. Creating problems for the relationship will help him break them up. Between the 2 choices, Yunho will pick his father over Jae anytime.

    What is there to hope anymore? Even Jae slowly realized this. Lately ( end of 2012 until now) Jae keeps commenting that he is afraid and he is getting older, and his heart felt distant. I interpreted it to mean, that the feeling is no longer there. We can take so much rejection from our love one. After that we survive by being numb and cold.

    At least Jae have Yoochun for his best friend. I am so afraid that he kills himself, and even Yoochun is a bit worried. During call to Yoochun (jan - Feb 2013), in fan meeting, Yoochun blurred out that Jae was very depressed. He keep remainding Jae, that "we are..?" Jae responded "perfect". Of coz the feeling Jae have with Yoochun is different from that he has with Yunho ( Yoochun is more like a brother and soulmate), but I hope that feeling is strong enough to pull him away from the depression. I love him and I want him to forget Yunho, so that he can heal. Yunho doing make Jae falls into depression deeper and deeper than ever. Last time he can stand about 8-10 bottles without getting drunk. Now he can stand up to 15 bottles. And his refrigerators all pull of that kind of drink. Yunho love as turn into poison. I hope he stop, and heal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, thanks so much for commenting :)

      I really and do 100% agree with you. the last paragraph of yours make me think that someone have the same thought with me :(
      I can't really understand 'why is Jaejoong so hurtful' when seeing Yunho..he's act like nothing happens..
      and about the suicide thing.. that was the thing I most fear of ><
      ending life because of love... ~~ Jaejoong, yes I'm a YJS but seeing you like this state killing me inside slowly... or killing yjs slowly...

      I really do hope yoochun take some action by meeting yuno and teach him some manners ><
      Sometimes , i felt like Jaejoong don't deserved to be hurtful and heartbroken like this !!

      High tolerance of alcohol surely will affect jaejoong health more and do you know that jaejoong go Insomania? he said that, there's a time he happen to stare at the ceiling more than 6 hours ? what's wrong with you ,JAEJOONG!
      This depression of him leads him to have this 3 stage of insomnia.. you know right the 3rd stage can do what to people >< choosing dying or ended up in some mental hospital TT.TT
      Jaejoong, I really hope no more of this :(

      I really so sorry and apologise to Jaejoong for saying this and to my YJS, i don't think Jaejoong deserve Yunho if he's in this kind of state. it's making everything become more worse and there's no way out of this matter..
      and I really agree -> Yunho love is a poison to Jaejoong.

      Delete
  3. Hi YJS! I just read your blog, and i am very impressed on your faith in YunJae! So, my question is, have you read about this story -> https://www.facebook.com/yunjaeheart/photos/pb.198031327901.-2207520000.1391607459./10150573091347902/?type=3&theater
    What is your opinion, mind sharing?

    P/S: I'm aina by the way, from KL? Are you Malaysian??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi YJS ^^ thank you for reading dear and commenting :)
      kekeke , yes I have read that fan account but truthful I said, it like 30 the truth/70 false (T.T)

      She said that she ship Homin right but then with those Jaejoongie (I melt and scream when I read those xD) I kinda want to believe it but then something struck me that the owner of this fan account is just a re-post right, it not really taken from the owner itself so it MAY seem real but yeah don't want to keep the hope so up xD and beside even she DID heard that, she still maybe 50/50 Homin/YJ stans right now.. don't know anything about her thought.
      She even afraid to switch OTP just afraid to be think weird?
      If she really ship Homin kind of stuff, she should already know that Yunho is famous called the appa and min the son.. so what more do I need to explain right? YunJae ? and I think being ignorant like her, is nonsense for me? (what am I saying)

      well think about it, example right like me start being fans for OT5 because of JJ and not even like 2 months I already heard about YJ stuff and seriously my 1st ff is YJ (busted!!!)
      So it so ignorant for her to be that nuisance that she worship Homin ... seriously that girl just know homin 2011 (the date obviously stated there not guarantee is true)

      so yeah I think the possible chance for YJ maybe 35% (omg, is that too low T.T)
      /flip table/ I just well, her tumblr said everything, try read this and keep searching :

      1) http://kpopsecrets.tumblr.com/post/5633571038/i-really-cannot-stand-yunjae
      and I keep on searching for this 'kpopsecret' and the post she wrote are deleted herself I think but what makes it funny that most YJ famous sight (penternakhamster/boboyunjae) even can make a copy out of this deleted post, maybe thanks to bobyunjae for taking credit fastly like 3 days before she deleted it herself.

      most IndoYJ side really active back then take it too, like this one :
      -https://pt-br.facebook.com/SLY.YJSI.id/posts/311087765609518?comment_id=3707192

      it just us YJS maybe a little too behind knowing this xD so yeah, we know right we busy si yeah someone spotted this and went wild xD

      huhu, am I blabbing to rough here xDD YJ make me go nuts everytime..seriously and not kidding xD
      What do you think about the story? Mind sharing too? :)

      p/s: I'm Wani and yes I'm a Malaysian and live in Terengganu :)
      Nice meeting you.

      Delete