~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Monday 23 April 2012

sometimes it so obvious!!

Assalamualaikum, Anyeonghasaeyo, Konichiwa and Hello~
it me again, the owner-shii!!
i'm sorry for not updating my blog cause having problem i guess.

so, the reason why i'm here is because i want to share all of you about my heart.
the TVXQ5 thing i put it aside now cause this is about my heart that always cry!!
so, being a lover to KPOP only for TVXQ5 and SUPER JUNIOR 13 is not hard at all but when things people make it hard, it hard for me.

i really want to cry because i sometimes want some freedom too which is i listen to KPOP but there is a friend of mine, a guy who don't like KPOP make me sometime lose control.
i know he try to make me realize that since i'm a Muslim, i should know the limit between loving someone who is not my priority.
he sometime make me want to punch him but since he's a guy, WHAT CAN I DO??

i know Rasullullah SAW is the one i look after not TVXQ5 AND SUJU13.
TVXQ5 AND SUJU13 are just who can make me feel better if i stress myself out!
i know that!!! i really really really do know that!!!
please, don't make me hate you since i respect you as  guy who is known that can protect the women!!

just, please don't involve parents -> MY PARENTS in this situation.
what will you say if someone talk bad about your parents!!! same goes to me!!

Please MIRROR YOURSELF-FIRST before you look another person that is ME!!! 

and don't think that everyone like you since i'm starting to hate you now cause of this matter!!
MY PARENTS teach me a lot of things so no need to involve parent thing in my crazy interest of KPOP.
my parents is there with me, all the time even my maother sat beside me watching what i'm doing!
so don't think that yourself is a perfect person, okay(^_^) 

i never make KPOP as my religion!!!!

I STILL WEAR TUDUNG!
I STILL KNOW WHO I AM!
I STILL KNOW THE LIMIT!!

I don't think that myself is perfect but i still pray!!

 and don't care too much about me cause look at yourself first.
i know you want the best for me but seems in gets too obvious that you want me to look bad in front of everyone in class because of KPOP  thing. DON'T EVER THINK ABOUT IT.

and for your information, even the class monitor love KPOP, why you not advice him why it always me!
and the person who sit across you, she love KPOP too, why you not bang her. huh!!!
my best friend forever that i love so much, love KPOP too moreover SUJU13.. you don't bang her cause you afraid of her,hmm~
COWARD!!!! if i tell you to Cassiopeia and ELF, i swear you never come to school again!!!
MARK MY WORDS!!

just for now, i respect you as a friend so don't make me hate you, hmm. 
i gave you another chance but what i feel right now, there no need!!
cause you will never learn!! 

that all for now, so i hope people out there who want to bang any KPOP lover,
please, look after yourself -first!!

Assalamualaikum, Anyenghasaeyo, Sayonara and ByeBye~

No comments:

Post a Comment