~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Monday 12 March 2012

..Changmin's Halmoni Passed Away!..

Assalamualaikum, Anyeonghasaeyo, Konichiwa and Hello..
it the owner-shii again.
this is A REALLY HUGE NEWS for all Cassiopeia!

why!!why!!why!!why!!why!!
this is because, you all see the title!!
'Changmin's Grandmother Passed Away'
wow....that A HUGE HUGE HUGE news for all Cassiopeia.

so, it felt really terrible right now.
Changmin need a hug now, only Yunho there with him,
so, Yunho make Changmin okay!!

I know this news while busy myself with YunJae 2012 video
and the owner of the video post the news and well IT SHOCKED ME~
His grandmother died on 11 March 2012.(last Sunday)
He must be crying right now.

I feel so terrible here.
I hope he's okay.
please, be strong Minnie.
don't want you too sad, crying here for you.
Please, be okay, ne~

I hope your family and you can go through this with open heart.
last word from me,
BE STRONG, CHANGMINNIE~

well, farewell for now.
Assalamualaikum, Anyeonhaegaesaeyo, Sayonara and ByeBye.

No comments:

Post a Comment