~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Friday 17 May 2013

..TVXQ IS COMING TO MALAYSIA..

Assalamualaikum, Anyeonghasaeyo and Ola everybody :)
How're you all doing guys? Do you all miss me ? xD
I got 2 person that like my blog post :)
I really wanna thanks for all the awesome and your love comments ~
I'll not disappoint all  my readers, okie *wink*

Before we got to the main topics :D
Our lovely duck-butt is OST-ing for Jihyo Unnie new drama called ' Mandate In Heaven'
The OST called is ' Foolish Heart ' and MP3 version is waiting at the end of this post *wink*
The starting off the song already catch my heart, this is why I love hystorical drama xD

Okie, let's all cut the spazzing .. let's spazz the real topics now ^_^










!!!!!DOES EVERYONE READY
 TO MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!! 

I'm really excited for them to come here because the last time they come is in 2006 & 2007 (O.o)
Can you guys imagine how long is that !!! 
Well, being Cassiopeia for 4 years already, it's chaos >.<
Can you imagine who being their fans for 10 freaking years already xD

Okay, for those who still didn't purchase the ticket, please go to this link : (www.ticketcharge.com)
And for addition, I'M NOT GOING~
Well, you could say I'm a crazy looking for the ticket but when the time comes....
I'm FREAKING HATE THIS! 17Y/O BUT TREATEN LIKE 7 Y'O KID!!!
SOMETIMES~ IT SUCK ><

I PROMISE MYSELF, ONE DAY :

1) when I got money, I will fly and stay at Korea and stalk them xD
2) I will go to thier concert without hearing nagging!
3) Purchase all their items until I satisfied myself xD
4) Holding YJ everywhere I go.. IT A MUST!
5) screwed I will open a shop for them.. ONLY FOR THEM! (Yunho/Jaejoong/Changmin/Yoochun/Junsu)

Okay, enough with my broken heart, here's the seating plan for :

TVXQ CATCH ME in KUALA LUMPUR


It at Shah Alam, actually not Kuala Lumpur but yeah.. since Kuala Lumpur is capital city for Malaysia.. 
so just go with the flow xD

..Even Appa demand Us xD..

..Clear Version..

Okay guys, you all got the seating plan and there're some ticket to be sold ;)
Don't miss your chance ,Okay~

It's raining outside, like they understand how I felt right now T.T
At Incheon Airport, Yunho & Changmin is on the way here to Malaysia xD
Expected to arrive around 10PM (Malaysia Time)
They smiled so brightly *.*
I know tomorrow is going to be one awesome concert *thumbs up*





pic * [CR as tag]

Forget to put, this awesome Malaysian Cassiopeia video to promote TVXQ *.*


Last but not least, before ending my post here,

I wish all Cassiopeia who comes to TVXQ concert tomorrow enjoy themselves with Appa & Min.
Snap some pictures for me .. will ya,, the seating too close to all of you xD
Hahah.. anyway.. Good Luck Everyone ^^
For those who not going including me :)
Let's keep our Twitter On for the live reporting ^_^

As generous always, uri Duck-Butt lovely song *wink*


Okay, that's all for now :)
Thanks so much for stay tune ^^
My next post will be going to be 100 post of my blog *jump in the air*
Still thinking what to post.. but will sure not disappoint you B|
ok, Assalamualaikum.. bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment