~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Monday 11 July 2011

...hOt iSsUeS....hOt iSsUeS-->>DBSK deserve this songs~

Assalamualaikum,Hello,Anyonghasaeyo..olaa..
to my BELOVED readers/CASSIOPEIA/ELF...so on..
i'm so sorry for not posting or UPDATING my blog for so long..

i know you all don't like excuses..
so..from here..i want to tell you that  
I'M SO..SO..SO...
SORRY..SORRY..SORRY...SORRY..
THAT I MAKE YOU WAITING...
I FELT SO HUMBLE-LY ..
WHEN YOU ALL SO...
SPOTTING~~
 song by SUPER JUNIOR-Sorry Sorry
lyrics from..ME


My dear readers..once again i'm SORRY..
YOU'RE SUCH BEAUTIFUL READERS..
THAT I WILL ALWAYS KEEP IN TOUCH..
WHEN I KNOW YOU WILL BE HERE..
EVERYTIME..
Oh~~BEAUTIFUL DREAMY~
song by DBSK-Beautiful You 
lyrics from ME^^

OKAY...straight to the point...
-
 -
-
-
-


Do you all know that SHINEE song - LUCIFER
 Actually the song is for DBSK  oppa...




!!THEY DESERVED IT!!


Do you all know that~I guess NOT!
SO...
let me tell you all about this~

 Before~
DBSK oppa being treatend like ANIMAL...
SM* got this song for them..
When it time for them to record this song..
SM! start to blocked this song when
JYJ oppa sue SM!

The action of JYJ oppa for summoning SM~
is the right way AND brilliant idea of them..
this is because all MATTER that happen between 
JYJ and SM are all
SM fault!!

You GOT that fans...
  I don't want to elaborate to much but..
this is true..

BACK TO THE STORY~

so..when the lawsuit OCCUR..
SM~automaticly!! give the song to SHINEE(damn idol group)
that makes me HATES SHINEE 
even more
because of this LAWSUIT-THINGY~
SM~ blocked away the song and



BAMBED!!
 SHINEE released it~
being a CASSIOPEIA  

IS TOUGH ENOUGH 
but for OPPA~

~ANYTHING FOR YOU~

BUT
I'M actually grateful that DBSK oppa didn't get this song
because
it the names of the DEVIL!
moreover
i'm an islamic
so i can't sing this song

BUT
 in the same time i fell like crying and annoying~
when i knew this news
it okay..
JYJ+ HOMIN
 had a better song than this
so..i'm grateful to it


-
-
-
-
-


I really hate it when it comes to this~
 my mouth is like FIRE
when IT comes to IDOL GROUP..

most K-POP  group now only reaching for
SPOTLIGHT...
 I  SHOULD SAY!!

I really DON' T LIKE k-pop group that debuted
start 2007 until now~

no group that ATTRACT me since then..
so..i should say to ALL K-POP group now..
just find your true-self
YOU'RE LYING TO YOURSELF
TO GET ATTENTION**
THAT ALL WORLD ADMIRED!!

FOR ME..
YOU'RE
**NOTHING SPECIAL**

SERIOUSLY
TO all fans out there..
if you hates me..
IT'S okay 
this is my opinion about the k-pop THINGY~
I hope you ALL
CONTINUED to LOVE them~

AS FAR AS YOU WANT
AS LONG AS YOU WANT
TILL YOUR DIE...
i don't care     
they don't pay me up if I DIE

BUT
DBSK
(yunho,jaejoong,changmin,yoochun,junsu)
THEY ARE FOREVER 
IN MY HEART


Before ending my letter here,
I want to apologize if you all
HURT
I think you're HURT~
I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS..
BUT...
I LOVE YOU ALL

anyonghagaeseyo,bye-bye,assalamualaikum
  

I'M SO SORRY IF I SAY THIS THING THAT HURT YOU ALL

I JUST WANT TO TELL WHAT I FELL

ABOUT k-pop FROM
BOTTOM OF MY HEART

2 comments:

  1. nice entry... hehe... if DBSK sing LUCIFER..aigoo... memang TERBAEK!! patut la MV dia lbih kurang cam MIROTIC je...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe..tp bnde dh jd nak buat mcm mne??!!..

    harap2...bila doirg balik semula ,mmg lagu diorg..PERGGHHH~

    ReplyDelete