~tDBSK~

~tDBSK~

!!it's me!!

My photo
'Hardcore YunJae shipper, OT5 biased & love my family so much'

Saturday 16 April 2011

..welcome to my blog..

those who like my blog..from now i will write  it in english..
so.today i want to share with all of you about the latest new that i have.woaaaa...(screaming)i'm so happy and shock because i talk to jaejoong more like tweet with jaejoong oppa...i think i'm the happiet person in the world..i can't stop smilling and laughing..maybe it just a tweet but for me it mean more that just that..
if you are the one who chat with jaejoong??what do you ask??
that make me want to know jaejoong even more but now jaejoong busy with his new album and i want to wish JYJ especially my jaejoong to always smile and just forget what just happen or what you have been through..as a CASSIOPEIA i would rather see you smile than just pretending to smile..i'm always looking forward to hear about you..
now..i want ot share with all my readers about what happen to JYJ..it is soglad and proud when we(cassiopeia) see our oppas always smile right^^..

i have the latest news that will make you--CASSIOPEIA..faint..
here the video..
this video make me want to hug jaejoong oppa..even more..
this video tell us that fan is shouting yunho name for jaejoong..jaejoong does not realize it at first when he ask his language translator..and bush...he covered with shy-ness..(i want to get that shirt)

this is also funny..

when jaejoong play with his cat..JIJI..


He's talking about 'exercising' his chest muscles. by using JIJI..hahaha.LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment